Camp Kitchen Checklist



So, you have completed your shelter or at least have the essentials crossed out. Let us now go to the kitchen. Cooking outdoors entails small and lightweight utensils. Here is a curated list of what you may need or want at the same time. You can always pack food but freshly cooked food is one of the best meals you'll have outdoors.


The links on this post will redirect you to the site where you can check them out. You will not pay more to buy those items but I will get a commission that will keep me moving. Tap here to see my full disclaimer. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this post. 



Let us start crossing out items that you have and need.

  


I'd go for a trusted brand as these gears may last a lifetime. 






 f
 m








 




 




 

 
 







 




 





 










The stuff on the campsite checklist will make ar break your night's sleep while the items on the kitchen list will provide your meals the satisfaction you deserve. 


Don't forget to check the list of tools, repair kit, and extra stuff that you may need in camping. 


Tell me what you think about this list. Do you have something that is not on the list but should be? Send me a dm @digitallyofelia, and I'll place it here. Thanks! 

Comments