November 9, 2022

Exactly 24 months since I started in DICT Region 3. I never thought that I would stay and stick as long as this...

The first 23 months were full of fun. There were challenges but I recovered immediately as I love going to work because of the people. There was so much fun and fewer expectations.  But in the 24th month, things change. I hate going to work and prefer not to see people from there as much as possible. 

There is a saying though that you control how you feel. So, I will control how I feel. 

Ultimately, I am so grateful that I can travel while I do my work at some point.


Dates I visited the provincial offices in Region 3
Nueva Ecija - March 11, 2022
Bulacan - May 13, 2022
Zambales - June 21, 2022
Bataan - August 20, 2022
Pampanga - October 6, 2022
Tarlac - October 13, 2022
Aurora Provincial Head did not encourage me to to the office.



Comments